As something new we are going to keep you updated with monthly news.
SiT 3.60 LTS (Long Term Support) is closing it’s release time.
It looks like the scheduled release date of 27th of March, is holding up.
We’ve reached 58% of the fixes.
New and/or updated plugins
Some new plugins has been added, browse the plugins here
I’ll list the ones for the current version of SiT (3.51)
- Auto create – Auto-Create incidents based on keywords
- Auto create with tags – Auto-Create incidents based on tags given to skills
- tms_backup – Backup SiT using SiT’s scheduler and status on Dashboard
- Change Skill – Change the skill in the incident details window (configured skills only)
- Choose tag – User chooses 1 of 3 pre-set tags when incident is closed
For Developers and curious folk
We had a meeting on IRC the 20th of February where we discussed things like:
- Future of 3.x branch
- Aims for 4.x
- Using GIT
And we cleaned through the bugs reported.
For translators :
Additional strings has been added, please update.
see which ones are needed