The day has come for the release of SiT! v3.63. This version has been long underway, but though there have been some bug fixes, and almost no new features this version is really recommended due to the fact that it fixes alot of security issues some found by Knud Erik from nSense, and some found by autosectools.com John Leitch & Bryce Darling.
Some of the improvements are:
- Better language support for right-to-left reading/writing
- MySQL 5.5 support
- German de-DE Gabriele Pohl & Raffael Luthiger really improved this one
- Russian ru-RU is now again 100% thanks to Алексей Назаров
- Polish pl-PL is added and now 90% thanks to Tom Kapelko & Urszula Gola
- Persian/Farsi fa-IR is added and now 90% thanks to Mahdi Heidari
You can read the release notes here: release notes 3.63
Next release will be the v3.90 which will be a pre v4.0 release which we decided to call v3.90 as it doesn’t contain all the features we want for 4.0.